Saturday, July 11, 2009

Dentex Experience with


All that I will have my personal experiences in a particular area of fishing, but I think you can help enough people to the beginning.

My favorite fishing areas for Dentex are rocky bottoms at a depth of 40 -60 meters. I've got less than 40 and more than 60 meters but at least sometimes, yes, I always try to look for rocky bottoms in the tapes you have (high algae), such funds holds the best results.

As regards the state of the sea while people say that the sea is flat for a walk, I do not agree. Dentex best days I've done with the sea as a plate. And regarding the timetable, I can tell you that I caught dentex at dawn, at 3 in the afternoon and at sunset, yes, my favorite is the early morning hours.

To the depths to which I move soil, land use jigs from 110 to 150 gr. and whether the current squeeze to get up to 250 gr. Those who have given me better results, and therefore, my favorites are the Duel Aile metal, especially sardines and the color yellow phosphorite. In regard to rods, reels and lines I prefer shorter rods 1.60m move about as the best jigs with this type of rod, a reel of the powerful 5000 series or 8000, and as land use dynema line from 0.25 -0.30 mm. and the low flourocarbono 0.70 mm, not least because the Dentex tend to go against the stones of the fund and we must stop them before they rub or if you rub, hold the low and not break the line .

No comments: