Saturday, July 11, 2009

My start in the Carpfishing


4 years ago, he had hung up the fishing rods as they say, my English rods with my good times went fishing, but some things between me and other than this world. I had somewhat been forgotten when a call from my old friend Clement, who also took time no see, I did go back to the old ways. My friend invited me for a day of fishing in carpfishing mode, which is completely unaware of.

We are at 6 am in a bar known for breakfast cordova site where José Antonio and also hoped to share the fishing day and while I comment on some key aspects and customs of this type of fishing. After breakfast we head toward the Guadalquivir River, with the intention of enjoying some catch and then I began to see or what I had imagined. All this material was totally new to me (types of canes, alarms, reels, etc.). And what they wore that day was a more or less light, I would not think that the whole team.

Well, it was time to make montages and there were Antonio Clemente and explaining so that a newbie like me start to enjoy the world's carpfishing. The truth that I was not very clear but I wanted to learn everything at once and it bothered me but insisted that did not ask me what becomes clear. Instantly rods were prepared with the mounts that they did and then a cane was released to water, the thread is strained and placed the tensor, and with all others.

No comments: